Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lana's Family Home Evening Musical Numbers

Lana wanted to be the musical number for FHE. In the first clip, you might recognize her singing "O Christmas Tree."


In the second clip, you might recognize "ABCD" and "Old McDonald" and "Book of Mormon Stories."

1 comment:

  1. Lana is for sure cute and she would fit right in with our family home evenings that require lots of singing, drumming, multiple musical instruments several song leaders and often even dancing. It isn't family home evening until you sing.

    All of your girls and your boys big and small look like lots of laughs and fun. Thanks for sharing!

    I've enjoyed seeing your new posts and loving life with you. I'm not joking when I say I've got to go and chase pigeons out of the kitchen. This happens too, too OFten. But at least it's just pigeons today.

    ReplyDelete