Lana is at the awkward age when if she has a nap, she won't go to sleep at a normal bedtime and if she doesn't have a nap, she falls asleep at dinner. Lately, she has been waking up every night, often screaming that the "pink cat is coming" and is going to get her. I have no idea where this comes from as I hate cats of any color and chase away all cats that come near our house.
I have tried not giving her a nap, hoping that she'll be so tired she will sleep soundly at night. But it always backfires. Either she wakes up at midnight after having a "nap" from about 9:00pm on, or she falls asleep very early in strange places because she can't keep her eyes open. It's a lose--lose situation for me. Good thing she is so cute :-)!



No comments:
Post a Comment