Me--- I enjoy the fresh produce, but I have a brown thumb and everything I touch dies. Actually, I have only to look at some plants before they wither and die, which is why all the plants in our house are fake. Besides, I hate dirt on my feet and dirt under my nails. I also hate dirt in the house, but I'm having to tolerate more of that here on Maui --my price for paradise :-). So, I am happy to have a husband with a green thumb who enjoys gardening. This way, we follow the commandment to have a garden, but I only have to reap the rewards. Some of the little Brantleys appear to be taking after their dad, particularly Jairin, Miri and Aria who love to help water the garden and pick the vegetables.
Unfortunately, the climate also lends itself to fungus, so now the gardeners are trying to save their tomato crop, which has been smitten with blight.



No comments:
Post a Comment