I've never blogged before; in fact, I hardly know what blogging is. But it seems a good way to jot down my thoughts and comings and goings since I'm on the computer at least once a day anyway.
The title --"Eat Dessert First"? --just a reminder to myself to enjoy the good things in life and not get to caught up in the rat race. "Life is uncertain; eat dessert first." I claim this as a motto, but I don't live it enough. I am trying to live each day with "no regrets" which is my other motto and really the same as the first. I don't ever want to spend my life regretting not having done something I could have done or wishing I hadn't done something I needn't have done. This even applies to yelling at the children. I've done much better at keeping my cool in the face of misbehaving children ever since I adopted this motto. Life is so short and seems to be flying by--flying in my face, actually. I've no time to mess around with unnecessaries. I think I'll post a couple of poems to help remind me of these thoughts as well.
Well, I have begun -- I am officially a "blogger"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment